Earn Library Credits (LBC) for watching videos on platform (daily watch bonus goes up to 50 LBC), subscribing to Your favorite YouTubers (many have channels on LBRY.tv), or for uploading Your own videos.
How and Where You can Earn Altcoins?
If You haven't opened boxes already today - click here and do it now...
Earn Money Credits from each finished task - then use Money Credits to buy Altcoins of Your choice in our coins shop.
Page with tasks can be found here...
* Note: number of available tasks depends of region/country You live in.
Earn up to $200 worth of Bitcoin from faucet (1:10000 chance), 1 hour timer.
List of Altcoins You can Earn From Crypto Boxes
- Ethereum (ETH) - Ethereum is a decentralized open source blockchain featuring smart contract functionality.
- Ripple (XRP) - Ripple is a digital asset built for payments.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin offering lower fees and faster confirmations.
- Cardano (ADA) - Cardano is a cryptocurrency network and open source project that aims to run a public blockchain platform for smart contracts.
- Litecoin (LTC) - Litecoin is decentralised money, free from censorship and open to all.
- Chainlink (LINK) - Chainlink is a tokenized oracle network that provides price and events data collected from on-chain and real-world sources.
- Polkadot (DOT) - Polkadot is a next-generation blockchain protocol that unites an entire network of purpose-built blockchains.
- Crypto.com (CRO) - Crypto.com Coin is the native token of the Crypto.com Chain and platform.
- EOS (EOS) - EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol that claims to eliminate transaction fees and also conduct millions of transactions per second.
- Tezos (XTZ) - Tezos is a blockchain network that's based on smart contracts, in a way that's not too dissimilar to Ethereum.
- Stellar (XLM) - Stellar is an open-source network for currencies and payments.
- Monero (XMR) - Monero is a digital currency that is secure, private, and untraceable.
- TRON (TRX) - Tron is a blockchain-based decentralized operating system much like Ethereum that aims to advance the decentralization of the Internet and its infrastructure.
- VeChain (VET) - VeChain (VET) is a blockchain-powered supply chain platform.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) - Ethereum Classic is an open source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.
- NEO (NEO) - NEO is a smart contract platform, similar to Ethereum.
- Dash (DASH) - Dash is an open source decentralized cryptocurrency with very fast transactions and very low fees.
- Zcash (ZEC) - Zcash is a decentralized cryptocurrency focused on privacy and anonymity.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) - Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency featuring a likeness of the Shiba Inu dog from the "Doge" Internet meme as its logo.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) - BAT is the token used to incentivize and reward advertisement viewing by Brave Browser users.
- Aave (AAVE) - Aave is an Open Source and Non-Custodial protocol to earn interest on deposits and borrow assets.
- Elrond (ERD) - A highly scalable, fast and secure blockchain platform for distributed apps, enterprise use cases and the new internet economy.
- DigiByte (DGB) - DigiByte is an open-source and highly decentralized global blockchain that hosts DGB Coin, DigiAssets, Digi-ID and more.
- Kyber Network (KNC) - Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) is an ERC-20 utility token that is an integral part of Kyber Network.
- 0x (ZRX) - 0x is an open protocol that enables the peer-to-peer exchange of assets on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Synthetix Network (SNX) - Synthetix is the backbone for derivatives trading in DeFi, allowing anyone, anywhere to gain on-chain exposure to a vast range of assets.
- Augur (REP) - Augur is a decentralized betting platform built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Qtum (QTUM) - Qtum is a cryptocurrency that combines properties of bitcoin and ethereum.
- OmiseGo (OMG) - OMG Network, formerly known as OmiseGo, is a non-custodial, layer-2 scaling solution built for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Theta Network (THETA) - Theta Network is a peer-to-peer decentralized video platform that rewards viewers for sharing bandwidth and resources.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) - Zilliqa is a high-performance and secure blockchain platform for enterprises and next-generation decentralized applications.
- ICON (ICX) - The ICON Project aims to build a decentralized network that allows independent blockchains with different governances to transact with one another without intermediaries.
- Decred (DCR) - Decred is a community-directed cryptocurrency with built-in governance designed with the goal of making it a superior long-term store of value.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - Bitcoin Gold is a hard fork of Bitcoin that attempts to decentralize the mining process.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BTD) - Bitcoin Diamond is a hard fork of Bitcoin with very fast transactions and very low fees.
- Enjin (ENJ) - ENJ is the digital asset token used to directly back the value of blockchain assets created with the Enjin Platform.
- Ravencoin (RVN) - Ravencoin (RVN) is an open-source blockchain project that specializes in the creation and peer-to-peer transfer of assets.
- REN (REN) - Ren (REN) is an Ethereum token that powers Ren’s open protocol for transferring cryptocurrencies between blockchains.
- iExec RLC (RLC) - RLC is an ERC-20 token and a unique way to access computing resources in iExec Network.
- Horizen (ZEN) - Horizen is an inclusive ecosystem where everyone is empowered and rewarded for their contributions.
- BitTorrent (BTT) - BitTorrent token is built on top of the Tron protocol and is used in BitTorrent client and platform.
- SwissBorg (CHSB) - SwissBorg aims to decentralize wealth management by making it fun, fair, and community-centric.
- Kava (KAVA) - Kava is a decentralized DeFi lending platform for cryptocurrencies.
- Electroneum (ETN) - Electroneum is using the power of blockchain to unlock the global digital economy for the World's unbanked.
- Chiliz (CHZ) - Chiliz.net is the world's first cryptocurrency exchange for sports, allowing crypto-enthusiasts and traders to speculate and trade Fan Tokens.
- Hive (HIVE) - Hive is a Graphene-based social blockchain that aims to be the preferred blockchain for dApp development.
- Firo (XZC) - Firo (ex Zcoin) is a cryptocurrency aimed at using cryptography to provide better privacy for its users.
- Energy Web Token (EWT) - EWT is the native token of the Energy Web Chain, a public Ethereum blockchain designed to support enterprise-grade applications in the energy sector.
- Travala.com (AVA) - AVA is the native cryptocurrency of Travala.com, token that can be used for payments, givebacks, loyalty rewards, activating discounts, a store of value and several other use cases.
- LBRY Credits (LBC) - Token used at LBRY.tv, a blockchain-based digital content protocol containing a digital library of content such as videos, music, games.
- * More Altcoins will be added in future...
Visit crypto related Websites and earn Bitcoin Satoshis... Easy way to earn some Bitcoins.
Daily Crypto Boxes
Every day You can open 5 (or more) crypto boxes for free. From each box You have 50% chance to win some coins/tokens. Very simple concept, everything is done with just few clicks/taps.Visit Now ->
Earn "Coin Credits" by finishing tasks like installing various Apps, taking surveys, watchin videos etc... Use Coin Credits to purchase crypto so You can withdraw Your crypto earnings more often.Visit Now ->
List of legit 3rd party websites (not run by Us) where You can earn some crypto every day. We tested each website ourselves and were paid by each and one of them in past.Visit Now ->